Last night we went out for pizza at P.za.pie, our favourite pizza restaurant in London. It was the busiest we've ever seen it which was kind of nice in that I've always thought it should be busier than it usually is. The service was still pretty fast and we managed to score some delicious Lindt chocolate gelato for dessert.
Afterwards we headed off to Chapters to look at the latest books. I ended up picking up some of these really cute crossword puzzle books for less than $3 each. It'll give me something to do that's not knitting during downtime as well as something semi-productive.
Speaking of knitting, I thought it was about time that I post an update of my current knitting project: my first sweater.
This particular stitch is called the old shale stitch, but I keep wanting to call it the old whale stitch. ha! I guess it's because it sort of looks like waves. I'm really enjoying working with this silk blend and still have 10/11 balls of it left to go before I have something resembling a sweater. My goal is to finish it before we leave for Italy in May, but that may be a tad ambitious. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment