
That's right folks -- in 45 MORE DAYS we will be heading to the land of pasta, the land of opera, the land of gelato, the land of cappucino, the land of the Vatican, the land of great works of art, the land of architecture: ITALY! We booked our flights (and travel/health insurance Mommies!) today and are Very excited that this trip is becoming a reality. Unfortunately the Contiki Tour group we were hoping to go with no longer has room, but we're still confident we can organize a great trip ourselves before we depart May 13.
In less excited news, Lenny was kind enough to share his cold with me and I've gotten very little work done today... I ended up canceling the information session about working for Pepsi in favour of finishing my paper for Thursday but so far no writing. Perhaps after this post goes up and I get some dinner or even after my night class tonight I'll be a little bit more productive.
No comments:
Post a Comment