
Yesterday was a rough day for me. My bear, aka frustration, runneth over. I was so frustrated with preparing for my upcoming recital, writing papers on stupid topics, having a messy house, and just general not feeling well. I'm quite sure I've got some other food allergy/sensitivity that I haven't quite figured out yet and that's making me not want to eat at all. This is not helping with angst. Ugh. I have managed to find some source of a multivitamin that doesn't irrate my stomache/throat: a chewable one! One of the doctors I've been seeing suggested this, and I have to say I'm not sure why I never tried this before. No more icky fillers for me to react to. Go big pharma!
In other bear news, this is what happens to your knitting project when you're angry:
You rip out hours worth of work! I was getting really frustrated adjusting for starting with an extra 10 stitches on my sweater so I just ripped the whole darn thing out and have started over again. It's for the best but man it was bittersweet ripping apart the sweater with reckless abandon.
So one of the positives from the past few days was a successful trip to the mall today. I managed to snag some really good deals on things I was looking for including these thank you cards for my accompanying forces for the Monday recital for only $1:
It's small, but victorious nonetheless. I also cleaned out the front hall closet this afternoon ridding it of old shoes that I don't wear anymore and installed a hook for our umbrellas. I also did a small amount of reorganizing upstairs and emailed people who I thought might want some of my leftover things that I don't use anymore. The last of the things is a two slice toaster that works. If you'd like it, let me know! I know a bunch of you are moving around in the next little bit.
Tonight I have a Selection & Recruitment class followed by some more work on my HR Planning paper (due Friday). It's coming along well after some extensive work today and I'm feeling optimistic that I will be able to put forth a valient effort for Friday.
Well I'm off to have some delicious leftovers of a pork broccolli carrot stir fry that Lenny made last night. SO thankful to have someone else taking care of some cooking during this busy busy season. Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming!
No comments:
Post a Comment