Just a quick post because I've got quite a headache from a run this afternoon and I've got to get up at 6am to take Lenny to the bus that's taking him to the race.
This morning and early afternoon was really productive for us. We went and picked up the new-to-us sofa bed and after a lot of maneuvering, got it into the car and safely home. We rearranged the furniture in the living room to accommodate both until we decide which one to keep or our current one breaks. Then while I vacuumed, Lenny went to town on a mountain of dishes.
For lunch we went out to the Great Canadian Bagel, one of our favs. Then we walked over to the Michael's to check out these sales on yarn and needles everyone was talking about on Ravelry, only to find out that it was really just crochet needles. Anyhoo onto the Best Buy where I saw a really new interesting type of fan (it doesn't have any blades so it's kind of trippy to watch), some outdoor speakers in the shape of quite idealistic rocks, and the new iPad 2.
After we got home we went out for a quick 20-ish minute run around the block together. Unfortunately my body decided this was a terrible idea and I've been fighting a really bad headache ever since. Did manage to make some delicious Shepherd's pie for dinner. So yummy!
Well off to bed! Wish us luck for tomorrow... we think it's possible we're both coming down with the cold that's going around :(
No comments:
Post a Comment