Tuesday, March 1, 2011

That's one step back, three steps forward

So my job interview today went fairly well however I was a Complete Idiot and didn't double check the time in my agenda and ended up showing up 15 minutes late because I thought it was at 2:30 instead of 2:00. Ugh. I think after the initial stage, I did make a fairly good impression and was invited to the next round: an online screening interview. I did that this afternoon after the interview and will find out the results of that in 5-10 business days.

To offset the stupidity I feel for botching that interview, I applied to three more jobs this evening: two marketing positions with 3M and a customer service job with voices.com (started by a fellow music grad). Hopefully one of those will click.

In other news, I went to yoga this morning. I'm not quite capable of doing all of the poses yet, but I have significantly improved my wrist and arm strength since say this time last year. What a relief to be able to open doorknobs again. Hopefully that problem never resurfaces.

Well that's about it for excitement for tonight. I think I'm going to start on some essays or knitting tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: