Friday, March 4, 2011

Jobs jobs jobs

Today I got another rejection email regarding a job I had applied for (3M), so I did what is becoming a normal practice and applied to a few more jobs! These latest ones are with Labatt (they brew here in London) and IMJ Group (a business/consulting firm here in London). The Labatt one would be interesting because I hate beer and the IMJ group prefers people that speak arabic, so we'll see how those go!

Today I had a rehearsal with my quartet for my recital on March 21. It is fast approaching with only one rehearsal week left before dress rehearsals. I'm not too nervous in that my pieces are in fairly good shape, but I do have some technical passages to work out still and I also must work fairly dilligently to increase my stamina. This should help with a bit more confidence on game day.

Tonight Lenny and I will be going to our second last Running Room clinic night. I'm not really looking forward to running in this cold sleet-y rain we're having.

Off to watch some Say Yes to the Dress!

No comments: