Saturday, March 5, 2011

Starsky


Today is my family dog Starsky's birthday. In honour of Starsky's 6 year birthday, I thought I'd post some pictures of her instead of delving into my fairly uneventful day (going to Cora's for breakfast, baking some carrot bread for a potluck dinner, vacuuming, doing three loads of laundry, and going to said potluck to celebrate the ending of the running clinic).

Here's a picture of Starksy with a Christmas bone. She's generally pretty bored so any sort of toys like this go over very well with her:
This is another classic pose of dear ol' Starsk. She's quite a big suck for pets and always seems to want you to keep going going and going.
A picture of Starsk today courtesy of my dad.
Unfortunately I couldn't find any cute puppy pictures; I think they're all on my old hard drive which is not really worth digging out at this point.

Anyhoo, that's it for now. I'm pretty sleepy these days so off to bed I go!

No comments: