Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I don't wanna work

Cue that song... *I don't wanna work. I just wanna stay at home all day!*

In a combination of finishing the music degree last night (YES!), taking Lenny to work early (8:30! yawn!), and having some of my mom's delicious cookies aroun 10 am, I just do Not feel like starting on my essay for due at 7 tonight.

I think instead I'm going to get some groceries, do some knitting, watch some HGTV & TLC (currently on CakeBoss= Awesome!), and perhaps do a bit more cleaning (although there's really very little to do; I've been incredibly productive in that department lately). Too bad it wasn't a bit sunnier out; it'd be a nice day for a walk or run outside. I've been trying to restrict window shopping just for the sake of passing time because hey, gas is over $1.20 here and that is Expensive for someone gearing up to have a no jobs sometime soon. Le Sigh.

No comments: