Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Lenny!

Today we wish Lenny a happy 24th birthday. For a few months we will be the same age and I will not longer have to be the older more mature one. Ha!

In honour of Lenny's birthday I will now put up a cheesy poem using bears as props (Warning: Sappiness approaching!):


L is for lots of love. We've had so many great laughs and times together and I wish for a thousand more years of it.E is for even though I'm a musician. Putting up with the moodiness on a bad practise day and even the insane weirdness of my bassoon is worthy of a medal.
N is for playing nice. Sometimes (ok all the time) I don't know how you do it. You're always so even keeled and nice to everyone. What a wonderful inspiration you are to me and the world. No mauling cakes from you!

N # 2 - is for nerdy. I might not always understand what you're talking about but I value your smarts so much. We would get in to a lot more trouble and have way less fun without them.
Y is for yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh (just like the starting of CSI). You make me so happy and I'm a such a better person for knowing You! Thanks for sticking with me for the last 2 years :)
Happy birthday from the sweetest bear you know!

No comments: