This week coming up is going to be quite a doosy. It's not so much that there's a lot to do, it's just that there are so many different things to do that require a big change in mindset. Here's a breakdown of the things I have to look forward to in the next little bit.
Saturday
- Going to pick up a new free sofa bed courtesy of a moving professor. Our current couch is on its last legs (ha!). It's a hand-me-down from my old roommate Jessica and the frame has begun to separate from itself in several places. We're afraid it could collapse at an unopportune time so the offer of a free newish sofa bed is one we couldn't pass up
- Doing a lot of homework to try to make this crazy week easier/manageable
Sunday
- Trip to Hamilton to watch Lenny's first 30-km road race and a new yarn store where everything is 25% off (YESSSS!)
- Group meeting in the evening to prepare for a presentation on Friday
Monday
- Lenny's birthday. I'll be at work in the afternoon and then I've made reservations for us to try a new Italian restaurant in town - Trichilos
Tuesday
- Working in the afternoon
- Going to an employment info session for Pepsi
- My second last night class!
Wednesday
- Working in the afternoon
- Teaching the final bassoon class! Gotta prepare the exam and mark some papers ahead of time though...
Thursday
- Visit to the allergy doctor to figure out what's going on with my developing food allergies
- 30% research report due on how the training and development of music teachers has changed over the last 20 years... need to start this pronto
- Working in the afternoon
- Going to my accompanist's concert
Friday
- Group presentation on Human Resources Planning. Responsible for presenting for 8 minutes and baking 38 cupcakes. Arg.
- Essay for my Industrial Relations class is due. It's about Wal-mart employees trying to unionize in Canada and is not started yet even though it's worth 35%... My last essay however!
- Leaving for Toronto to celebrate Lenny's birthday with his family
It's pretty funny how empty my agenda looks after this. As I'm typing, I'm looking at some novels I've started reading that I'd like to get back to as well as a cardigan I'm knitting but having some issues with. I look forward to tackling these while planning a trip to Italy. These more exciting things are what's keeping me going right now. Any well wishes for this crazy week would be most wonderful. Into the final push now!
No comments:
Post a Comment