I've been doing a whole lot of this lately. Maybe I'm coming down with something or maybe it's because I've been working out more and eating a little less, but I haven't really been feeling up to much lately. Wednesday was spent working at the store and teaching another bassoon class. Today I did a major tidy-up of the house, went to a training and development class, had a lesson on the Jacob partita (my solo bassoon piece), and met up with Tamara who was visiting for the day.
Today is also Lenny and my's two year anniversary. We talked online through eHarmony for about six weeks before meeting in person on March 2, 2009. He had the most phenomenal answers to all of my questions and has always seemed like the perfect guy for me since day one. There hasn't been a day since March 2, 2009 that I haven't had a big grin on my face from something he's said or done. How special that I have met my match so early in life. I am so grateful. Here's to hoping you all find that special someone that brings a smile to your face, especially when you need it most.
No comments:
Post a Comment