Thursdays are always my most nerve-wracking days: a lecture of my most demanding course and a lesson immediately after. Both of these things also usually involve rushing to and from as well as a lot of mental focus -- something I'm not so great at these days. To add to the madness of today, it was also freezing cold rain today. At least I remembered an umbrella! The class went ok although for the second week in a row, the material she asked us to prepare wasn't discussed. Bummer. My lesson went really well and I think I probably had a personal best for the performance of the Kozeluch concerto.
When I came home, Lenny was already busy cooking dinner and had washed all of the day's dishes. Here's a pic of his Spicy Asian Chicken Stirfry:
Tomorrow night we're hoping to go out with Kirsi to celebrate her 22 birthday. Well I'm sure we'll feel a bit "old" (ha!), it should be a lot of fun. In a fun twist, she actually lives in my exact old apartment that I lived in for 3rd and 4th year (the Richmond St one). I'm really curious to see what it looks like after a supposed renovation and with all different furniture and stuff. Should be fun!
1 comment:
We now have about 4 inchs of dense, wet snow blanketing everything and it's still falling. The dinner was delicious though and I've never actually prepared the chicken with a dry rub before.
Post a Comment