My computer has been giving me a lot of grief lately. I think I have had to refresh this page over two dozen times just to be able to read it. Ugh. This is going to be a short post.
Today I had some good times at work helping our manager create new photos of the merchandise for the store's website. It was kind of fun to play with lighting and backgrounds and things. Slightly more tedious than getting pics ready for the blog (ha! as if I do much work with those!) but still better than doing nothing.
After work I did some knitting, finished marking all of my student's remaining papers, and got ready for teaching. This was my last bassoon class of the year and seemed pretty long because of that. They did their playing tests and written tests and all I can really say without having really marked the written tests yet is that I really think this last group of students was the best I've had. They learned so quickly and all played pretty well. It's kind of rewarding. Too bad none of them will ever play bassoon again... Ah well.
While they were writing their exams, I did my HR Planning assignment due on Friday leaving just the two essays and presentation on my plate for this week. I'm hoping to finish the essay that's due at 12:30 pm tomorrow early in the morning before I head to the allergist. After that it looks like I'll be writing my final essay of my undergraduate career in under 24 hours. Must go out with a bang!
Alrighty I've officially seen red warning and error signs about 5 times flash over my screen... so time to go! Night night!
No comments:
Post a Comment