Wednesday, August 1, 2007

T-6.5

So here I am supposed to be studying and again I am back on the computer. In my defence though, I am feeling much more prepared for this exam than the last two so yeah for that.

I'm going through the "going-home-so-there's-nothing-in-the-fridge" blues right now. Tonight's dinner will be compromised of lettuce w/ dressing + kiwi fruit + chocolate pudding + any other random items I might have to eat before going home. I always feel a little victory of success when I've been able to plan meals out accurately enough that no food is wasted before leaving the big city for a few days.

In other exciting news, I can't help but be extremely grateful that this lovely little heat patch going on will hit its peak while I am spending my time in my parents' lovely air conditioning. I will probably come back sick and not be so excited about air conditioning then, but for now, I am gleeful with anticipation.

Ok well I am going to go do a bit more reading. I'd imagine I'll be back on here in not too long.

No comments: