Thursday, August 23, 2007

Late Night Calling

So tonight the Lord kept me busy with people until 1am, so this shall be a short sporadic post.

I've come across two interesting web-sites in the last few days. One is courtesy of a cousin of mine and is kind of house-church-ish: http://www.newmonasticism.org/index.html . I haven't had enough time to sift through the material yet to decide if it is a crock or not but I did get a chance to listen to Shane Claiborne speak via youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPANKUHabx4 . He made some very good points that I agree with, but again, I would like to investigate this group a little bit more before I go advocating their materials to others.

Another fun web-site is http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/galleries/dogdaysaug15/index.html ... check out dog #45! The easiest way to get to it, is to have the photos come up in groups of four and then Starsky is the one on the bottom right (she's sitting on the tram-bop-o-line).

Ok, a more exciting post will follow tomorrow... in the mean-time, I'll leave http://www-old.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/~morph/Transformer/ as a teaser for tomorrow's more fun post :)

No comments: