Monday, August 27, 2007

Fruity person + fruity salad recipe!

Haha bad title, but it fits!

Ok so this video post of a friend from school was simply too precious to pass up on sharing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww. Miss South Carolina attempts to answer a question from the audience... Wow. The poor girl will have this moment define her in Hollywood for soooooooo long. :S

Free food event #4 of the weekend went well tonight :). I tried a new recipe for a fruit salad dip from the Looneyspoons cookbook and it turned out to be a big hit!

2 cups sour cream (a small container)
2 table spoons honey
1 table spoon frozen orange juice concentrate
orange rinds (I skipped this because I have no oranges in the house)

Combine all ingredients and chill for at least one hour.


I really do have to figure out how one can go to a potluck of sorts and not wind up eating too much though. Even with a single trip to the table & not trying a good 50% of what was available, I still feel like I ate way too much. Silly tiny stomache.

Well it looks like I will be working from 8:30-1:30 up the hill, 1:30-4:00 at the music office, and 4:30-7:30 up the hill again tomorrow, so alas, off to bed I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I was so full after that dinner. I thought I was going to die last night. It was the dinner/dessert... it was the nachos/dip/watermelon in front of me after I was already full.

Heather said...

I think I'm still full :P