Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A whole lot of nothing

So I really have nothing much to share again today.

Kolten got Facebook. I guess that's pretty exciting.

Only 2 more days of crazy kids at the church and then no more. This Sunday it looks like we're going to have an area house-church supporters picnic potluck deal down the street. I am looking forward to that but have no idea what to bring; my cooking skills seem to have dissipated quite a bit in the last few weeks. I think I'm at 2/10 of new recipes being a success, at least in my opinion, which is of a pretty low judging standard as I try to survive on what ever is in the kitchen for as long as possible (even if it means not eating vegetables for a week... Erin can attest!).

I'm no longer as enthusiastic about klove as I was a few days ago. The music selection isn't too vast I'm finding. I suppose it will be a good once-in-a-while station. In the mean time until I find a better station, I'm Facebook stalking people's ilike applications -- some of you have very random tastes in music!

Tata for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok roomie!! Sooon I will save you from your bad cooking skillz!

Heather said...

Thanks Roomie! I'm so despirate now I probably could eat tofu for the next month :(