We drove up to Toronto last night to spend today with Lenny's family for a quick 24-hour holiday. They always treat us so well here -- lots of delicious food, lots of making fun of Lenny, and lots of playing with the pooch. This morning while Lenny was out for a 10-km run, I took Dakota out for a walk to meet up with him and walk home together and it actually worked out time-wise! It was so cute when she finally realized who was right in front of us a block away and also pretty cute to see Len's thankfulness and surprise when she jumped up on him to say hello :)
I've been working on her Doggie jacket a lot over the past two days and am probably about half way done. I'm kind of confused about what part is the neck versus the rear but suppose that will work itself out as long as I stick with the pattern. I'd really like to do some sort of cardigan or sweater next for myself, so if you happen to know of a good pattern, please send it along!
Anyhoo, I'm going to look for a new spring blog theme. I think it's finally time to say goodbye to that snow. It's so nice to open the door and not get blasted by the cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment