Our team name:
The happy couple enjoying some sugar and free coffee:
When we woke up this morning, the driveway was plowed, but I took this picture to give you a bit of an idea of how much snow we got. The snow banks are certainly getting bigger and bigger! Am I ever grateful to be driving the SUV instead of the rental car now -- it would be so tricky to see around those snow banks!
I actually studied this afternoon! My training and development midterm isn't until this Thursday, but I've got a lot of little things to take care of between now and then. Anyhoo, only 4 chapters left to go... I might get to another one tonight although continue to knit that hat I've been working on seems awfully more appealing.
This morning Len and I made Sugarlaws' Cinnamon Rolls. Not only did we not have the desire to kill each other in the kitchen (a problem we sometimes have when cooking together), but it was actually fun! The cinnamon buns turned out to be DELICIOUS. Like uterrly amazing. SO good. I may have eaten 4... for breakfast... Here they are fresh out of the oven but pre-icing:
Tonight while Lenny was out injuring himself on a snowy run :(, I made some homemade pizza for "the game." It turned out really well but for whatever reason the dough was really poofy (hard to take a picture of, but here's a try):
Well, off to do other things now. Party times!
No comments:
Post a Comment