Lenny and I have slowly been becoming addictive to these Free Online Crossword Puzzles. If you're looking to kill some time you should definitely check them out. They're not terribly difficult so you definitely feel a little smart after finishing them :)
Today while I was at Loblaws getting groceries, I found these:
President's Choice Mini Peanut Butter Melts. Instead of making a normal chocolate chip cookie this afternoon, I decided to spice it up with these and boy was that a good idea...Nom nom nom! I've eaten four cookies already... SO yummy.
While I was out at Zellers picking up some knitting supplies for a matching hat I'm creating for the now-finished purple scarf, I came across some 99-cent Valentine's Day cards so I picked this one up for my Grandpa:
I like sending him little messages reminding him he's not alone. It wasn't too long ago that I was home all day everyday by myself and I can strongly remember how loneliness could creep in. Hopefully it brings him a little bit of joy.
Next up are the promised pictures of the purple scarf. I had to take them myself because Lenny's been at work all day, but I think it does the trick.
Update: Casting on 73 stiches seems a bit excessive, but here's for hoping that it isn't too big...
No comments:
Post a Comment