Today we made a blonde pizza for dinner. This is a new concept to me but it's pretty tasty and fairly healthy. Basically you take some pizza dough, roll it out and put about 3 tbsp of some high quality EVOO on it, sprinkle with rosemary, garlic powder, and sea salt. We also added some spinach and mozzarella because that's what we had. It was pretty yummy! Here's a (dark) picture:
My mom got her prezzie in the mail today (the purple leaf scarf & hat). I also sent along this cute Valentine's card that I found:
I stumbled across this recipe for Chicken Bacon Avocado Quesadillas today and I'm really wanting to make them. Lenny's not really big on Mexican dishes but I think I may have some luck with this because of the avocado. Num nums!

The midterm for i miei studenti went well tonight. Overall I think this is probably the best group of students I've had out of my four classes: they're really quick learners and actually seem to remember things from week to week. Can't really ask for much more than that.
Right now Lenny and I are watching America's Funniest Home Videos. This show really is underrated. That or I lead a kind of dull life because I find a lot of these videos to be really funny. Good times -- you should try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment