My main purchase was this Manos silk blend yarn. It's a light green colour and is really soft and just all around quite wonderful. It's even from Uraguay and the proceeds help support impoverished women there.
I really like the detailing at the bottom and I think it will be a good spring-weather sweater. At this point I need to start thinking about clothing that won't be too warm that I can wear during the spring and summer so hopefully this cardigan will do the trick. I'm not really sure about how tricky the button holes and things will be, but here's for hoping.
I'm still working on the dog sweater for Dakota but should have that finished in the next couple of days if all goes well.
Aside from picking up some more needles, I also picked up this pattern. This will be the next project after the cardigan I think:
No comments:
Post a Comment