Since my day really didn't consist of much other than selling another $30 of store material, and marking my midterms while I was there (side note: apparently this group of students really is a lot smarter than previous bunches because the average was 91%! Ha!), I figured I'd just get around to uploading some pics on the camera from the previous few days.
Molisana strained tomatoes are fairly new to me but is exclusively what Lenny will cook with when making tomato sauce. When I made lasagna on Saturday night, I used it to make the sauce and took this picture with the intention of doing a whole blog post on my tested and true lasagna recipe, however, the camera died right after this first pic so that will have to wait for another time.
The last pic is of the banana bread I made yesterday. The house still smells like beautiful baking. Nom nom nom.
My mom is doing well still for those of you looking for updates. When I spoke with her this morning she was in really good spirits and wasn't experiencing too much nausia. What a wonderful thing $3000 of anti-nausia meds are!
Well that's about it for now. I'm hoping to do a bit of a road trip tomorrow to pick up a 2-year anniversary (Mar. 3) / Lenny's birthday (Mar. 28) gift so stay tuned for a more exciting post tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment