I'm so excited as I only have one repetition of the pattern + the final three border rows to go on this scarf! I should be able to finish it this afternoon or tonight, but unfortunately I have an HR planning class from 12:30-3:30 and a Running Room gathering at 6:30. Tricky tricky! I really like this pattern and will probably do one for myself. The alpaca yarn has got to be so warm because working with it warms my hands right up. Exciting stuff!Last night we went out to the Mandarin in London for Chinese New Year. About 10 of Lenny's researcher friends joined us as well as Kirsi, the German exchange student who came with us to the London Food & Wine show a while back (pictures still to come...). I had lots of delicious food including some of the yummy dumplings they keep advertising on tv. It was surprisingly not busy... made me kind of wonder how long it will be open in London for...
In other news, I got a 77 on my HR Planning midterm last week. I'm quite pleased with myself for this because it was 100 multiple choice questions and those are really not my forte. The class average was also 69.4 so GO Heather!! Next week I have a midterm in my training and development class as well as an industrial relations book report due. I can't remember the last time I did a book report so that should be a trip down memory lane. This weekend will largely be spent working on both of those, but we're also going to a trivia night that's a fundraiser for the local MS Society Chapter.
Well off to skool for me! I'll post a picture of the scarf once it's finished. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment