Sunday, February 27, 2011

Banana muffins

This morning I made these banana muffins using this buttermilk subsitute. It was nummies!

Unfortunately it hasn't been that great of a morning. I got some marks back and got a 57 on the midterm I thought I failed (so close!), a 65 in participation for the same class (guess I should stop being on Facebook and doing crossword puzzles during this incredibly boring class), but pulled off an 88 for the course I didn't even read all the material for. Ah well, what can you do... Only 5 more weeks to go.

In other news, I went to apply for some positions with Health Canada in London only to discover that the applications closed yesterday and I've been denied the Passport job because of a lack of experience. At least they have my resume I guess. Hopefully something else will come up. I do have a meeting with Sun Life this coming week and am hoping for the best for that.

Today I'm hoping to get some papers done so I don't have to worry about them later on this month. Wish me well!

No comments: