In other exciting news, I had my turkey dinner today with the Woodford family. Yay turkey! It's not quite exactly the kind of meal we'd have a home, but it was most definitely tastier than my wildest not-dad's-stuffing-dreams :) Judy even made pecan pie, one of my absolute favourites, without evening knowing that I liked it! Another bonus of the day was that I didn't get a headache; usually I get one from eating too much refined sugar, but I was a good girl and hoarded down a lot of water to balance out the sugary goodness of the dessert time. Sweeeeeeet deal :)
A way to Heather's heart... (p.s. this isn't the actual pie... it is an actual pie, but only from someone kind enough to take a picture of it and then post it online for me to find and 'borrow')I think that is all the exciting news for now. It is surprising what a weekend of getting caught up in school work, organizing/cleaning piles up, eating properly, and sleeping more than 6 hrs/ night can do for a gal; I feel FANTASTIC. Yippee!
Seeing as my enthusiasm is probably scaring you off, I shall call it an early night so as to start my morning with a blessed run in the predicted rainy cool weather...YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment