I am alive. After another crazy week comes to a close, I am re-evaluating all that I have taken on this year and whether or not it is in my best interests to keep up with them.
Today was McKay's birthday. Elena & I wore our "I heart McKay" t-shirts all day and thoroughly embarrassed him. In our masterclass we broke out Pat's 8-part arrangement of the Nutcracker and let him play. Needless to say, great fun was had by all; I haven't been this hyper reading through music in a while.
I went to see OL do Sheherezade & Shostakovitch 9 tonight. Fred, the first bassoon player, did a really good job. I always appreciate his musicality. OL, courtesy of A & P, added FREE FOOD after all of their Ovation concerts. This most definitely improved my impressions of the evening.
Tomorrow I am going out for chicken with some of the office staff to celebrate the increased publicity (and its successes) for getting a performance hall. There's been a *LOT* of stuff in the LFPress lately. I shall post some of these entries when I get some time...
Time for bed. See you at 6am for a run...oh wait... that's my shoes... n/m... I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment