It amazes me that still so many people are reading this blog on a regular basis despite my inability to write about very much. Anyhoo here goes the general run down of new newsy items for Hutch.
I FINALLY found out that I DO qualify for the BMOS Internship today. Basically this means that providing I interview well, I will be taking 16months starting May 1 and working somewhere for pay. I am considering looking into positions with the Canadian Opera Company, National Ballet Company, Stratford Festival, and Warner Brothers Music. If you guys have any other ideas for music-related businesses that have a history of hiring co-op students let me know; I'm pretty open to just about everything. I have to say I still have some hesitations with moving to a new city, adapting to a new routine, having a life that doesn't revolve so much around playing but I am warming up to the idea with each passing day. The notion of being debt-free, owning a vehicle, replacing my aging computer with a laptop, purchasing geeky bassoon accessories all excites me very much.
After a few weeks of wondering if something strange is in the water here at the apartment, it has been confirmed this evening that alas I am the last single lady standing in our ghetto house. Times like this are always fun in a sarcastic sort of way. Thankfully though my eyes have been very open to how uber-good God is to me with respect to providing me lots of people to chat with so I don't ever feel alone instead of single. God is good and does provide for our every need if only we would recognize it.
Time to log some zzz's so that I don't look all cooky-eyed for the Alcan presentation tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment