Monday, October 15, 2007

Here We Go Again

Monday through Wednesday are always my crazy days of the week, and this week isn't looking like it will be any sort of exception. Thankfully I have no concerts *gasp* this week so I should be able to resume better practising/sleeping/cooking/eating patterns. Yay :D

I was really blessed by many visits that I had today including one with Rob Wood's mom. She was a super neat lady and offered me a lot of encouragement within the ten minutes I talked with her. I heart when God brings those people along at just the right time, without them even knowing it. :)

I also got to meet up with Patsy, my professor's wife, after the show and was also very blessed by her comments about studio politics and my best violino bud, Jordan. Good times :)

After the concert I went to a LifeTeen Mass with Beth, her roommate Nikki, and Lorne. It was much different than any of us girls anticipated but I really felt ministered to through the music & ample prayer time. I am coming to the conclusion that I am SO picky when it comes to the teaching part of a service. After spending so much time within the house group setting where nearly all of the discussions/teachings feel so relevant & seemingly biblically sound (if you have an objection, you raise it!), I don't think I will ever come across a more traditional-style church where I am seemingly fed through teachings in the same way. I'm not exactly looking for this anyways... just an observation!

Ok, I'm getting too tired to collect my thoughts again; time for bed!

P.S. I procrastinated business readings by starting up http://westernneedsaperformancehall.blogspot.com. Feel free to stalk my connections to the faculty there too. ;)

No comments: