Many have heard the stories, but few have seen the videos.
Well the 'few' shall now become 'many' as my guest appearance in a music video for the Back Street Boys, *ahem*, I mean, Boyface, was entered into the public domain today.
For those that haven't heard the story, here's a brief summary of what the following video clips are...
A friend of mine, Nicole, had gone through a bad relationship and partly as a joke, created boyfriend applications. Her roommates followed suit & any interested guy could pick up an application on their way out of the Bat Cave. On the front side were the usual questions one might expect to be on such an application. The back side got a little more creative, however, and including many 'Herculean' tasks like writing a childrens' story book with a given title (I think it was something along the lines of 'Johnny & the Pink Party Truck'). One of the tasks was to write and perform live with choreography, a rendition of BackStreet boys hits using only texts found in the book of Psalms. After checking it out with Nicole to make sure it was ok, Murph coordinated efforts to make it into a music video instead of performing it live. This is where I come in. A group of guys were going through the book of Psalms (I remember seeing each person with about 3 or 4 different translations each when I walked in... quite the sight! :P ) and decided that they needed some female help. Being one of the few C4C girls in London I went over with David and the writing/choreographing/dressing expedition began. It was probably one of the highlights of my summer 2006. When it came to filming time I got to play the "Legions of adoring fans" part with my 8"x12" sign. Ahhhhhh good times. My stomache hurt from laughing for days. I hope you can all appreciate the fun in this & that the lyrics don't get too ingrained in your mind.
Here is the final music video:
Here is my cameo in "Behind the Music" (an interview with Boyface):
And finally the rarely seen, "The Making of Boyface"
I hope this made some of you guys laugh!
P.S. All of these guys are still single (except for Murph who is now engaged to Nicole! Yay! Our video worked!) so if you're interested, I can hook you up :P
Bedtime for bonzo. Night night!
2 comments:
Yes, I agree, Paul is way too good at that... Very funny, and lots of fun it was to do I am sure.
Okay, those are Hilarious!! They should do more of them!
Post a Comment