Back in the summer sometime, I was roped into helping out with a library project. Seeing as I live in the libraries (and they needed another singer when I happened to be there anyways) I got to guest star in the Western Libraries 2007 welcome video. There are no really great visuals of me, but you can hear me singing!
The overall quality of the video is kind of poor, and I think most of you won't find it as hilarious as those who know multiple people in this video will. Anyhow, I hope you laughed even a little bit!
Land of the libraries,
Home of e-journals,
Where still the mighty book,
Can be signed out.
CDs and scores and more,
Means I can practise 'til I'm sore.
Boom dideedahdah boom dideedahdah booooooooom
Seriously, I am having way to much fun here at Western :)
No comments:
Post a Comment