The scarf is coming along nicely. I've got 8 repetitions of the pattern now making the scarf about 2 feet long. The alpaca yarn is really soft so it's quite an enjoyable project. Tonight I enjoyed the knitting a lot more largely due to the assistance of a glass of Trius Red 2008. Num num num! I've heard that knitting and drinking is a bad idea, but so far so good.
Today I worked from 11-7:15. I folded 100s of garments and sold maybe a dozen items... I did happen to finish reading my latest book during my break though - Shopaholic and Baby. I can't remember if I've ever read it before, but nevertheless it was a perfect light read. Next up I'm hoping to make it through Chasing Harry Winston although I do have a lot of textbooks beckoning me.
Tomorrow we get the car bumper replaced and Snowmageddon 2.0 is to hit London. Should be a fun-filled day!
No comments:
Post a Comment