Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sleeeeepy Heather

Last night I slept for 9 hours and then got up, puttered for an hour, and went back to sleep for an hour. Then this afternoon I went to bed for a nap and ended up sleeping 2 1/2 hours. I'm not quite sure where all this sleepiness is coming from, but I have certainly enjoyed the warmth of the bed on a cold day like today.

Last night we went out for dinner at a new-to-us restaurant in town. My food was so bland and bleh that it was laugh-able: a super miniature-sized appetizer, an undercooked onion-infused (!!) ravioli entree, and the most discusting creme caramel for dessert (side note, I didn't even think you could mess that up?!).

Today, when I wasn't sleeping, I prepared a bit for my HR Planning midterm on Friday. I also made some tasty carrot cinnamon bread, called my mumsy, and did some laundry.

Well the sleepiness is setting in there again and causing a bit of writer's block. Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: