... I have not found. The past week has been a rough one for me hence the lack of blogging. I'm going to attribute it largely to this NAGGING lower back pain I've had for a month now and the stress that comes with being out of routine for so long. Here's for hoping next week holds some happier days; weeks like this Lenny deserves a medal!
I've started my last semester of classes this week. My 21st semester. Wowsers. I'm so ready for the end that I am not focussing so much on the pleasant things that comes with the present. Nevertheless, I'm very grateful for the lack of huge group projects and that my schedule is such that I have plenty of time for reading (not like that year I had 36 hours of class a week!).
Len & I also started the 5-km clinic at the Running Room this week. This is actually the third time I've signed up for it but I don't think I ever made it any more than 2 or 3 classes. Hopefully with his motivation I'll stick it through. It certainly would be great to improve my 5-km time and shed some pounds before job interviews.
Things with Dakota, Len's family dog, have been going well. We've taken her to the dog park 4/5 days this week and she's been getting lots of walks and cuddles. She's just super :)
Well I'm going to go work on my knitting project; my first scarf is quite close to being done! Pictures to come when completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment