Happy New Years everyone! I haven't been blogging much as I've been enjoying time away from computer & cell phone while I try to make the most of my vacation time. I've had a great few weeks and am in the best mental place I've been in for many new years'! Tonight I had one of the best 5-km runs yet, in a race, despite persistent lower back pain that prevented anything faster than a light jog. We treated ourselves to McDonalds (YESSSS!) for dinner and a Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte (YES!) before heading over to Lenny's friend's place for celebratory times. Many good chats were had and I am feeling really optimistic for the new year; my last as a student and my first in the chapter of "pay down debt & save for a wedding." I'm quite excited for the new experiences a job will bring. Money is a wonderful thing.
Anyhoo, it is 2 am and we must be packed and ready to go by 9:30 to make it to a family gathering in Mildmay on time tomorrow morning. Talk to y'all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment