Monday, January 17, 2011

Silvana's Birthday

Here are some wonderful pictures of the smiley Silvana, Lenny's mom, celebrating her birthday yesterday.
Gotta love the smiles.
Here's her opening our gift. Gotta love the card.

A Western zip hoodie from us!


Silvana had troubles blowing her candles out; I think it took over 5 tries. Hilarity ensued!Lenny figured out how to use the timer on the camera and despite the poor lighting, the picture turned out Great I think! From left to right in the back we have: Silvana (Lenny's mom), Mark (Lenny's stepdad), John (Meg's boyfriend), Alannah (Lenny's step-sister), Meg (Lenny's step-sister), Lenny, Zac, and Alannah's boyfriend Nico.


The last picture showcases Lenny's favourite thing: coffee! His mom brought back some Blue Mountain coffee and coffee tea towels from Jamaica for us. His lab tech also gave him coffee this weekend of the Juan Valdez variety from Costa Rica.

There's nothing quite like ending a day with Dakota cuddles. She fell asleep in my arms. So cute (and warm :P).

Well I'm off to practise! Yippee!

No comments: