Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One day down, 120 to go!

I started my final semester today with a thrilling class on recruitment and selection. It was actually not too bad and I think there's enough activity in it that I'll actually be able to stay awake until its 10 p.m. finish time!

In other news, our doggie sitting days are going well. We're looking after Dakota until Jan. 16 and so far have had a lot of fun visiting the doggie park everyday and taking her out for drives in the car and that sort of thing. It's kind of amazing how much less stressful it is to have a well-behaved dog that doesn't steal things or bark. She does pull for the first 1/2 hour of a walk which is kind of a problem with my still-bum back, but Len has always been around so far and has taken her for that bit. What a sport!

Speaking of Len, he made some amazing soup tonight. Boy that guy is talented.

I think that's it for news right now. The persistent pain in my back is causing jaw tension and I'm just feeling out of sorts. Going to call it in early tonight.

No comments: