... but I think I'm sick. I really hope that my two concerts on Thursday will sound about 1000x better than the one today did. Turns out it is really difficult to make a good sound when every time you move you want to hurl. Hahahaha, oh my life!
On another note, today's been a really nice laid-back day so naturally I have no desire to start my schoolwork this evening. I've got a few chapters of reading if I want to be prepared for my MAS class tomorrow & probably should also write up my weekly blog for that too. Not a lot of work, but nothing I'm feeling terribly motivated to do. Perhaps I'll just write the blog and go to bed early... sleep will make me not get sick right? :-/
Sorry but that's all I got right now; life isn't too terribly exciting right now. Ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment