Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 2

Well it is day 2 of school and I am already ready for another few weeks of holidays. Mix in an over-demanding marketing professor, hours of waiting for an appointment with the wrong person, finding out that I could not make an appointment with the right person for over two weeks, arranging for 13 people to rehearse all at the same time, a crappy bunch of reeds, making new reeds (not one of my most favourite things to do), bad practise sessions, and quite literally slipping to school for two days, and it makes for a good time to have a vacation. The next holiday coming up is Family Day in February, but conveniently, I have a 10am concert in Stratford and a 3:30-8:00pm recording session with the Wind Ensemble. I am not impressed. I really do like my holidays to be holidays.

I reeeeeeeeeally don't want to work on reeds or practise right now, but that is what I am going to do. boo.

Rain rain go away, come again some other day (in like 4 months!)

No comments: