Friday, January 25, 2008

Success?

So does it count as a successful evening if I :

  • Got no more reading done after the last post
  • Messed up my room a whole lot more... perhaps I should take a photo... it is pretty epic
  • Got my packages ready to mail for tomorrow :D Yay! Go team (you know the team with me in it...hahaha... oh man I am overtired)!
  • Sent a whopping THREE e-mails. w00t! 3 important e-mails though... One to the Dean asking to chat about internship opportunities, one to my keener group to express my genuine keen-ness (yah right...), one to Diane (our beloved academic counsellor) to see if I can graduate this year with my classmates. This last e-mail took an epic amount of time (over an hour) and required a LOT of paper searching... it looks like I'm 0.5 music credits shy of graduating with a perf. degree this year (as opposed to with the MAS degree as per the plan all along, but anyways...). The major advantage to graduating this year would be that I could begin a masters program after my internship whilst finishing up my 1 semester of MAS courses. I could still graduate next year, during my internship, but it'd be more fun to graduate with my classmates, right?
I've been listening to KLove and have determined that when I'm overtired minor keys just really aren't for me; so sad.

Anyhow, I'm up over an hour longer than I planned and I have to pack concert clothes for tomorrow on top of making a lunch & dinner so I really ought to stop sharing my soul and get to it.

No comments: