- 102 pages of "The Cultural Industries" due tomorrow by 9:30am, 40 of which are completed. An additional 109 to be completed by Wednesday at 9:30, none of which are completed. An additional 27 pages that were due last Friday that I haven't completed yet because the article uses way too many big words I don't understand (what IS the difference between oligonomy, oligopoly, oligopsony ... and these were just adjectives to describe concepts that also have non-obvious definitions)
-232 pages for next Thursday's marketing class... a lot of that though is because I haven't even opened up that textbook yet (aside from seeing the number of pages I needed to read). I also need to jump on board my keener group project train...
- 52 pages of the most blasee Harvard Business School text you'll ever read due Monday. This course (organizational behaviour) also requires a 10-page report that needs some serious attention pronto.
Aside from reading, other things on my plate include:
- Concert in Hamilton tomorrow
- Concert in Stratford Saturday... haven't arranged a ride yet... need to get on that... also haven't listened to the CD I signed out with the Mendelssohn on it yet... need to that tonight or tomorrow otherwise I'm looking at a fine...
- Concerto competition on Sunday afternoon... didn't practice as much today as I would have liked... must practice tomorrow instead of reading...
- A recording session on Tuesday? with the Wind Ensemble? I don't even know what day... MUST FIND AGENDA.
- Sending out the first/last batch of arts admin resumes... I'm just ignoring the uneasy feelings and just doing it... we'll see how that turns out in the end
- Answering e-mails... I've kind of ignored my inbox for the last week or so. So highly not recommended... people really do appreciate when you respond in a timely manner.
No comments:
Post a Comment