Monday, January 7, 2008

The Final Christmas Dinner

Tonight I had a FANTASTIC time with all the boys & three of their female friends, Brianna, Sarah, & Adelaide, as we celebrated Christmas one last time. Hopefully when photos come up on Facebook, I'll post some of them over here too. Everyone went all out and we had some fantastic chicken, stuffing, squash, garlic mashed potatoes, homemade bread, homemade lemon meringue pie, homemade tarts, and 2.5 bottles of wine between the 8 of us (ha! such non-drinkers are we!). The food was sooooooooo tasty and I cannot say how fantastic it was to spend a few hours with such fantastic people. Did I mention it was fantastic?

Well tomorrow I'm back to the daily grind of it all. I only have one hour of actual class so that should leave me plenty of time to:
  • Go to the gym
  • Pick up OSAP (stupid me forgot her SIN card when I went to pick it up on Friday before most of the students got back... now I have a two-hour line-up to look forward to waiting in tomorrow)
  • Sell my finance textbook to the used bookstore. A *glorious* occasion this shall be
  • Finish four reeds so I have some better options for my audition on Saturday
  • Practise like I haven't practised in two days
  • Pick up my one piece of ensemble music for the next two months (usually I'd have like 8 but by the grace of God, I only have one!)
  • Get my resume(s) checked by the Career services people. This better go well.
  • Make chili. I have to cook the ground turkey tomorrow so if you want to come over for dinner tomorrow, I'll have enough to feed about 15 people. Seriously. E-mail me. We will work something out.

Ok off to bed. I'm up waaaaaaaaaaaay too late for the night before back-to-school.

No comments: