Friday, January 18, 2008

Oooooooh that was SOOOOOOo good!

A bunch of us went to see the Duke Trio do Beethoven's triple concerto with Orchestra London tonight. It was AMAZING. It has been way too long since I've heard a performance of this caliber, and needless to say, it really got me *quite* excited! We got to sit right in front of Tom Wiebe (the cellist) and thanks to the crappy acoustics of the box they were performing in, we could only really hear the trio and not the orchestra. It was quite a treat though, hearing the performers so clearly. Uh! It was SO GOOD! I wish you all get a chance to see an excellent concert like that in the near future. The in-tune-ness & supreme-musicality can fix all that is wrong in the world for at least a few minutes. Did I mention it was good? Uh! So good!

Well if I finish 10ish pages of reading by my 9:30 class tomorrow (Friday) morning, I'll have made it a whole two weeks of keeping up with my readings. We'll see how that goes... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get by on 6 or 7 hours of sleep tonight.

Off to bed me thinks.

No comments: