- I didn't leave the apartment building today. I did $6 worth of laundry, read, etc, etc, but I've been soooooo cold since I woke up that the thought of having to be even colder to reach someplace warmer (i.e. the music building) just did not appeal to me at all
- I looked at the recent job prospects (the UWO server has been down for a while) today and once again became concerned that: none of them jump out at me, I don't want to prepare 40000000 tailored resumes & cover letters to get a job, and I don't look forward to getting rejected by most of these companies.
- I again don't know what church I am going to tomorrow morning. I am tired of this limbo. I would really like to go to Open Door again but it'd take an hour on the bus (which I suppose is an option now that I type it out... I do have a lot of time on my hands). I have tried to arrange a ride (it only takes about 15min by car) but I haven't received an e-mail response back from anyone, and seeing as it's nearly 10pm, I think the chances of this happening any time soon are close to nil.
Well I'm off to head for bed I think. Let's all hope that everything seems clearer in the morning.
1 comment:
When I applied for internships, I DEFINITELY didn't write a custom resume and cover letter for each job.
I took the "If you throw enough crap at the wall some of it is going to stick" approach. And some stuck!!
Post a Comment