Where is my AG hair gel?!?! I haven't had it for a week and I've had presentations and meetings with frizzy hair. WHERE IS IT!?!?!?!
Where is my Message Bible?! I haven't had it for a few weeks and my comprehension of the 1800s English in my KJV is just not cutting it right now as I go through a phase of few hours of sleep per night.
Maybe if they will post back and tell me where they are. That is pretty much the only reason for this post. That and to let you all know that I am alive -- just not spending that much time in front of the computer.
3 comments:
Read Acts 26:24b "...thou art..." = )
Heather, if you can't read who wrote the above, (this computer has it printed on top of the other print) it is put in by me Judy... = ) just kidding...
LOL! That is great!
Today I checked for probably the fourth or fifth time to see if my Message bible was in my bag and lo-and-behold I FOUND IT!
I've checked that pocket a gadzillion times too! Craziness!
Post a Comment