This is a picture of our Hallowe'en/Fall get up thsi year. I really like the "Welcome" sign I found at Michael's for something like 40% off and these pumpkins will go down in history for the difficulty that ensued to find them on Oct. 31.
This is Lenny's pumpkin. It is something from Battlestar Gallactica. You'll have to wait for a comment from him explaining exactly what it is.
This is my pumpkin. It's a very standard cut mainly because we were already getting trick or treaters by the time carving it took place. I was thinking about putting some of the guts hanging outside his mouth, but Lenny oppossed due to the lovely cleaning up tomorrow. Today I agree - it's waaaaaaay to cold to clean outside :P
This picture is Lenny after 3 hours of running on the trails for the Vulture Bait run. I am SOOO proud of him for finishing in great time for his first 25km race as well as doing it while he was sick with a terrible head cold I gave him.
This was how chipper he was when he started. :) What a beautiful place btw; if you've never been to the Fanshawe Conservation area in the fall, you should definitely check it out. I think they are still doing regular hay rides too if you're interested and have kiddos.
Well I think that's enough for now. Back to reading for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment