Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No body informed me...


... that the pumpkin spice latte was a really short-term item at Starbucks! Lenny and I walked (in the rain no less) to our local Starbucks to cheer me up tonight, and alas they are no longer serving pumpkin spice lattes. I had a peppermint mocca one instead but it doesn't hold a candle to my dear pumpkin spice latte. Thankfully, I think Second Cup and Williams have not fallen off the band-wagon yet so there's still hope. Tomorrow night I'm hoping we'll be able to go to the Richmond Street Christmas Walk which will allow me to check out the Williams.

Not too much else is new or exciting. I'm recovering well from my lung disease and despite my bass-like voice, I'm feeling considerably more chipper. Tomorrow should be helpful as I get to be home all morning and only have a lesson in the afternoon.

No comments: