Ingredients:
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 chopped onion; sometimes I use green onion (you could adjust this amount... I'm allergic so I don't use much at all)
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle spice mix
- wraps
- cheese and/or salsa and/or sour cream
Directions:
- Warm up 2 tbsp of EVOO in a frying pan. Cook chicken pieces.
- Add peppers and onion. Steam with a lid (or fry with the lid off) until peppers are soft.
- Season with Mrs. Dash as everything is approaching doneness
- Put in on a wrap. Top with shredded cheese and/or salsa and/or sour cream
- Enjoy!
In other exciting news, I've done a bit of shopping in recent days. I picked up this sweet 30-minute recipes book at Home Sense for only $10! It's got quite a bit of inexpensive fancy dishes so multiple plusses for that. Other items purchase were some new Smart Wool socks from the Running Room last night during the Richmond Walk. They're soooooooo warm and awesome. Tonight we went to a Christmas Bazaar at the London Christian Academy and got some Christmas Blend Coffee from Las Chicas Del Cafe and mini-oreo cupcakes. Lenny's french pressing the coffee now so I'll have to let you know how that goes later. I also picked up some jewelery for Lenny's formal end-of-year party for only $14!
This afternoon I made macaroons. They're surprisingly very very easy and quick to make. They also look very nice on this new Christmas plate I got.
Well now that I've successfully avoided my paper due at 12 midnight tonight, I suppose it's time to get on that.
Tomorrow's excitement: a morning coffee class, a lunch at a winery, and dinner with Lenny's family who are coming down for a visit. Should be nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment