Sunday, October 31, 2010

On Hallow's Eve

Well it's Hallowe'en and so far we've had about 15 trick or treaters. We only really planned for less than 10 so note to self: next year, eat less chocolate. Luckily Lenny had a giant box of sesame snacks I was able to beef up our candy dish with. Lenny was not so happy about this, but I'm happy we had enough for everyone. Another note for next year is to buy pumpkins before the holiday. Today I probably visited 10 different stores in search for some pumpkins but everyone was all sold out. Luckily the Real Canadian Superstore had about 15 left of which we took two. After some moments of panicked carving, we were able to get the pumpkins out by 7:30...

Next up in sob stories is avoiding work. I'm becoming very very good at this. Sometimes I wish April could come faster but it's looking like if anything, it's just going to get further away... In the mean time I've been enjoying spending money and watching tv. Yay.

No comments: