I also spent some time searching for interesting things to do in the London area and came up with the following list of planned events:
- The Christmas Walk on Richmond (sales at the downtown stores + free hot drinks + free wagon rides = lots of inexpensive fun)
- Coffee Class at the Fire Roasted Coffee Roastery (more for Len, but I'm sure it will be interesting at the very least)
- The Carolinian Winery Christmas Open House (had no idea there was a winery in our area so this could be interesting)
- The lighting of all the Christmas lights and scenes in downtown Victoria Park (the evening of the 26th)
- The Hyde Park Christmas Parade... could be fun; I haven't been to a parade in probably 10 years
- Visiting the CP Holiday Train
- Checking out the London Christmas Craft Show (my FAVOURITE! I've gone three or four years in a row now)
- The Wortley Village Christmas Show
- Friend Sonja Gustafson's Christmas CD release party (check out her website for a listen if you're not familiar!)
- Christmas at McCully's Farm
- An Eldon House Christmas
Well I think that's probably enough info for now. Ciao ciao until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment